How likely do transfer applicants get accepted in CCP?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

neetfreek259

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi there,
I am currently a P-1 in the state of -- (I'd like to keep it private) and am currently seeking transfer to CCP. Did anyone get accepted into CCP as a transfer applicant from a different accredited pharm. school? How does the CCP admission committee view transfer applicants? As a transfer applicant, do i get any priority at all compared to the first-time applicants? THANK YOU SO MUCH
 
Transfer students are extremely rare in general. Each program is slightly different. You might be forced to repeat P-1 year. Also, CCP is on quarters, and so, it makes comparing to semester schools hard.
 
i am familiar with the fact that I have to repeat my P-1 year and that CCP goes by the quarter system. And i'm willing to do that. I just want to know how the CCP admission committee goes about in terms of selecting their transfer applicants. I'm desperate and just want to get out of here!!! Please give me some advice 🙂 Also how is the job market over in Chicago? Thanks a million
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad