How long did it take for CA license to be posted?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gradintern

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I sent in my fee to the CA Board late last week, they should have received it this Monday Aug 3rd, and as of now they still haven't even cashed the check. I'm worried because I'm scheduled the week of the 17th and still have to do training next week and my manager is worried. Any experience with this guys?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks for the info- what was wrong with your Live Scan?

My LiveScan was rejected twice by the CBOP. The first time they said the operator had failed to input the SSN and the second time the board just sent a vague explanation. Each time I had told the LiveScan operator exactly what they needed to input and they failed to follow the instructions both time. I can't believe how slow the whole process is.

My LiveScan was rejected twice by the CBOP. The first time they said the operator had failed to input the SSN and the second time the board just sent a vague explanation. Each time I had told the LiveScan operator exactly what they needed to input and they failed to follow the instructions both time. I can't believe how slow the whole process is.

go to a diff. one

got my "green letter" with the cpje results on friday. mailed off the form on saturday. posted the following friday.