How long did it take PTCAS to process official transcripts?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Spaceball1

2+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I attended two different institutions at different points throughout my undergrad career. I just ordered my official transcripts from both institutions(on the same day) to be sent to the PTCAS. PTCAS notified me of receiving one of the transcripts about 3 days after I sent it out. But I haven't heard anything about the other transcript. It has been two weeks since I ordered it! I am positive that I cleared the orders and that they sent. Now I am a tad worried it got lost someplace along the way...Do some transcripts take longer than others to reach and be cleared by the PTCAS organization, or is something not right here?

Members don't see this ad.

it could vary, but if its been 2 weeks and you haven't heard anything I would call your institution to see if they sent it out yet, some schools take 5-6 business days to process the request then send it so it could be up to 2 weeks until ptcas receives it from when you sent in the request.

Reactions: 1 user
You could also try calling PTCAS support M-F 9a-5p and they could tell if they received it

Reactions: 1 user
I bump into this similar situation as well. My transcript has been evaluated and verified by World Education Sevices (WES) last October and has been sent to PTCAS electronically for almost three weeks. On the PTCAS status it still shows "not received." I double checked with WES and they said it's been submitted, somehow PTCAS hasn't yet received.
My status has been "completed" for more than two weeks and I am worried about being an international applicant it's more challenging for me to finish my application (be verified).:(

Does someone have any advice regarding to transcript processing? Every help will be appreciated!

Last edited: