How long did it take you to get interwiev form UCSF

Started by katalin
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

K

katalin

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone;
How long did it take to get your interwiev/rejection letter from UCSF. I am out of state and my secondary app. was complete on Nov. 26th.
Thank you all!
 
I was complete on Oct. 10th and received notice of my interview on Oct. 22nd. So, as you can see, it varies a great deal from applicant to applicant. Good luck!
 
Received the Secondary November 2. Submitted the Secondary November 8. Received the invite to interview (via eMail) on December 6.

When I talked to students, they mentioned that lots of students were from out of state so I wouldn't worry if you are not a California resident. Good luck.