How long did it take you to recieve your TBR books?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Craigslist

Meet ya in the lobby...
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
TBR books (full set) when you paid with Money Order/Cashier Check.

Someone on chat said it would take a month.....

Members don't see this ad.

1 week from the time I sent in my money order. Send in a money order and there will be no problems. I can't believe how many times I've said this in one months time. Do a search.

Members don't see this ad :)
1 week from the time I sent in my money order. Send in a money order and there will be no problems. I can't believe how many times I've said this in one months time. Do a search.

Maybe you should re-read what OP asked; because the author asked how soon he should expect them to arrive because he was hearing otherwise.

Not, what the best method to pay for them.

Maybe you should re-read what OP asked; because the author asked how soon he should expect them to arrive because he was hearing otherwise.

Not, what the best method to pay for them.
I know what he was asking. I just wanted to be sure the OP wouldn't use a check because that does take upwards to a month. There is quite a strong relationship between the method of payment and how long it takes for the books to arrive.

Last edited:
a month by check!?!?! good thing I didn't send it in yet, I them soon if I'm going to be in good shape for my retake. Guess I'm getting a money order tomorrow.

They spelled Review wrong on my cashier check...."Riview" i dont think it will make a difference...do you?

It shouldn't make a difference at all. Mistakes like that mean little when the person depositing them is familiar, the company is reputable and the dollar amount is normal. At least that's what my sister told me when she worked at a bank. It seems like common sense prevails in banking....that is, outside of real estate lending.

It shouldn't make a difference at all. Mistakes like that mean little when the person depositing them is familiar, the company is reputable and the dollar amount is normal. At least that's what my sister told me when she worked at a bank. It seems like common sense prevails in banking....that is, outside of real estate lending.

Or hedge fund managers :smuggrin:

So I sent in my Cashier's check in Yesterday; Friday, May 08. I sent it in Express Mail with a Saturday 12NOON mailing guarantee. I'll update how long it takes before I get my tracking number from Berkeley.

I sent a money order may 4th.. I haven't get them yet.. probably this week. For those that used the books already, how long did it took to go over one chapter from the physics and chemistry book?

I read one chapter a day and do phases I and II of the questions the next day. Reading takes about 2 hours, the Qs take more like 3 or 4 when combined with going over the answers.

I ordered 2 separate times with a money order from CO and both times my books arrived in less than 10 days, from the day I mailed my money order standard usps.