How long did it take you to recieve your TBR books?

About the Ads

JamaicanHerb

10+ Year Member
May 7, 2009
    1 week from the time I sent in my money order. Send in a money order and there will be no problems. I can't believe how many times I've said this in one months time. Do a search.

Maybe you should re-read what OP asked; because the author asked how soon he should expect them to arrive because he was hearing otherwise.

Not, what the best method to pay for them.

phEight

fate, not a pH of 8
    10+ Year Member
    7+ Year Member
    15+ Year Member
    Dec 15, 2004
    1. Pre-Medical
      Maybe you should re-read what OP asked; because the author asked how soon he should expect them to arrive because he was hearing otherwise.

Not, what the best method to pay for them.
      I know what he was asking. I just wanted to be sure the OP wouldn't use a check because that does take upwards to a month. There is quite a strong relationship between the method of payment and how long it takes for the books to arrive.

Last edited:

leaftye

10+ Year Member
      Feb 9, 2007
      Pacific Crest Trail
      www.eugeneleafty.com
      1. Pre-Medical
        It shouldn't make a difference at all. Mistakes like that mean little when the person depositing them is familiar, the company is reputable and the dollar amount is normal. At least that's what my sister told me when she worked at a bank. It seems like common sense prevails in banking....that is, outside of real estate lending.

Longshanks

10+ Year Member
        7+ Year Member
        Apr 4, 2009
        New York
        1. Medical Student
          It shouldn't make a difference at all. Mistakes like that mean little when the person depositing them is familiar, the company is reputable and the dollar amount is normal. At least that's what my sister told me when she worked at a bank. It seems like common sense prevails in banking....that is, outside of real estate lending.

Or hedge fund managers :smuggrin:

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
          2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
          5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
          6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          7. This thread is locked.