How long does it take for OptomCAS to confirm recieved transcripts?

Started by MTL_OD
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

MTL_OD

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I sent transcript requests to my two schools over a week ago, and both schools "printed" my transcripts the next day. Does anyone know if it's normal for OptomCAS to take some time to update the status to "arrived" after receiving them? How long should I wait before calling them to check if my transcripts have arrived? Thanks in advance 🙂
 
I think that if you have been already waiting 2 weeks, it couldn't hurt to just call see what stage your application is in! And if you email OptomCAS regarding your transcripts, theyre usually prompt about responding within a day(atleast they have been for me). For my application, I did the professional transcript entry and that took 7 days after I submitted to actually have my application fully verified.