How long does it take to get your CA fingerprint cards?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

TianjinNVhai

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm in the process of apply to take the CPJE.
Since I'm living in another state I have to do the fingerprinting the old fashion way. I requested the cards to mailed to me over TWO WEEKS ago, and yet i still haven't received anything.
This is ridiculous.
 
I'm in the process of apply to take the CPJE.
Since I'm living in another state I have to do the fingerprinting the old fashion way. I requested the cards to mailed to me over TWO WEEKS ago, and yet i still haven't received anything.
This is ridiculous.
I just flew to CA to get the live scan done. If you will be able to work in Cali as soon as you’re licensed, the processing delays with hard copy prints will end up costing you more than the flight.