How long does it take to get your Phar.D?

Started by athletic1
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

athletic1

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,I am wondering how long it takes to get your Phar.D? I have tried to make my research,but I get so many different answers. Also can some one tell me if I am right here,you need to get your Phar.D degree and then go to pharmacy school? I don't know to much about this career,obviously lol I took a liking to this career when I made a new friend and he told me a little about it.I haven't been able to contact him for information so if you guys can help me out I would really appreciate it.
 
Perhaps if you knew the correct spelling of the degree name, it would give you a precise answer you're looking for.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
phard.jpg
 
Hello,I am wondering how long it takes to get your Phar.D? I have tried to make my research,but I get so many different answers. Also can some one tell me if I am right here,you need to get your Phar.D degree and then go to pharmacy school? I don't know to much about this career,obviously lol I took a liking to this career when I made a new friend and he told me a little about it.I haven't been able to contact him for information so if you guys can help me out I would really appreciate it.

you sure he just wasn't saying he farted?
 
I feel like this guy knows a prince in Nigeria and needs 10k to get his money out of the country.
 
Hello,I am wondering how long it takes to get your Phar.D? I have tried to make my research,but I get so many different answers. Also can some one tell me if I am right here,you need to get your Phar.D degree and then go to pharmacy school? I don't know to much about this career,obviously lol I took a liking to this career when I made a new friend and he told me a little about it.I haven't been able to contact him for information so if you guys can help me out I would really appreciate it.

confused.gif
 
High school diploma, 2 years of college minimum, then 4 years of pharmacy school. If you successfully complete pharmacy school you earn a Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D.) degree. Good luck.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pharmacist
Thanks for the info Tablet. LOL Like I said I don't know much about this career that's why I am asking you guys for information. Well I just met that guy,he told me that he was going to school for Pharmacist.He said it was very challenging but very rewarding.
 
Theres a website you can get the degree in 6 weeks. Oooo and another where you can print the certificate for 50$.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad