How long does it take YOU to review a TEST?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

KeepCalm11

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I think I spend a lot of time (wasted!) when reviewing practice test. It would be helpful to get context on:

1. In how many hours/days after taking the Full length do you review?
2. How long does it take you to review the test? generally

Warm regards and good luck to everyone working hard!

Members don't see this ad.

It normally takes me about 5-6hrs to review all of the test...but then again I write down every mistake I made, and even some that I got right but I could use the explanation of the concepts for future tests. It actually is really beneficial to learn from your FL's so don't stress about how much time you spend going over it, as long as it's productive time, and it's helping you learn to not make the same mistakes again. Hope that helps :)

1. Immediately (maybe 10 mins to react to score)
2. Depends on number of questions wrong lol, generally 30 mins - 1hr.

good luck to you too !

It normally takes me about 5-6hrs to review all of the test...but then again I write down every mistake I made, and even some that I got right but I could use the explanation of the concepts for future tests. It actually is really beneficial to learn from your FL's so don't stress about how much time you spend going over it, as long as it's productive time, and it's helping you learn to not make the same mistakes again. Hope that helps :)

whoa, brah, you're hardcore.
I was writing my post while you posted yours, now I feel just silly XD

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
hahaha no i'm just a horrible test taker...so i need to spend that much time. I just learn more from reviewing the FL's. I'm sure you just learn differently as does everyone. p.s. I'm totally a chick and not a brah :p

It takes me a few hours to review the test the day after I take it. I then review relevant material for two days.

Usually around an hour. As SN2ed has probably stated many times, its best to review the day after.