SpanishMusical

2+ Year Member
Aug 7, 2017
Status
  1. Pre-Medical
Hi all,

My last LoR finally went through today and was marked as received by AMCAS, but some schools still don't have it in their portals. Is it worth worrying that they'll review my secondary without all my letters? How long does it take for the LoRs to show up in the portals?

Thanks everyone!

gonnif

Rule One: Take a Breath
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Jul 26, 2009
The Big Bad Apple
Status
  1. Non-Student
Hi all,

My last LoR finally went through today and was marked as received by AMCAS, but some schools still don't have it in their portals. Is it worth worrying that they'll review my secondary without all my letters? How long does it take for the LoRs to show up in the portals?

Thanks everyone!
Its not worth worrying that they will review your secondary without letters
What you do need to worry about that they wont review your secondary until letters show up
Letters being marked received can take 2 hours or 2 months and they may require human approval. If they do not show up in a week contact the school

SpanishMusical

2+ Year Member
Aug 7, 2017
Status
  1. Pre-Medical
Its not worth worrying that they will review your secondary without letters
What you do need to worry about that they wont review your secondary until letters show up
Letters being marked received can take 2 hours or 2 months and they may require human approval. If they do not show up in a week contact the school

Exactly what I needed to know -- thank you.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads