How long for TBR books

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fullset

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can you guys tell me how long it took for you to receive TBR books from their website after sending the order form?

Members don't see this ad.

Can you guys tell me how long it took for you to receive TBR books from their website after sending the order form?

Although I got TBR books from amazon (because their weird ordering process), I assume that it takes atleast 1 - 1.5 month

Good Luck

Members don't see this ad :)
Absolutely not 4-6 weeks. I live on the east coast, ordered my books over Christmas break, and still got them in two and a half weeks. Be sure to use a money order though, otherwise your books might take 3-4 weeks to get to you.

Best of luck!

They take credit/debit cards now. Which makes the process much faster than sending a check. I used express shipping, paid an extra ~$20 and got my books in 3-4 days. Just don't order over the weekend, cause sat/sun are not buisness days.

By the way, these books are definitely worth it.

By the way, these books are definitely worth it.

These books are entirely worth every single penny you pay for them. Especially the physics and chemistry books...those are worth their weight in gold. I didn't use BR for biology but I wish I would have. I wasn't really a fan of their orgo content review, but they did have fantastic practice passages.

BR does accept credit cards but they are almost as slow with those as they are with checks. Go get a money order, pay extra for express shipping, and get your books in about 10 days.:thumbup:

Is there any way to know if BR has received my money order, my money order has been processed, or the books are on their way? How would I know if the money order has been lost on its way or BR is just taking a long time to process&ship out the books.

If none of those can be find out, then how long should we wait on the books before we suspect a problem?

Is there any way to know if BR has received my money order, my money order has been processed, or the books are on their way? How would I know if the money order has been lost on its way or BR is just taking a long time to process&ship out the books.

If none of those can be find out, then how long should we wait on the books before we suspect a problem?

They will send you an e-mail when your books have shipped (which will include a tracking #).