how long for verification right now?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ocdoc

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
If anyone's talked to AACOMAS how long is it taking them to process and verify the application right now?

Members don't see this ad.

ocdoc said:
If anyone's talked to AACOMAS how long is it taking them to process and verify the application right now?

Your application will take 4 to 6 weeks to process from the date that your app was complete, submitted (including transcripts and MCAT), and paid for in full.

So much for applying "early". :thumbdown:

It took mine 3 weeks on the nose. I submitted 7/14. So, probably closer to 4 weeks now.

Members don't see this ad :)
my application was complete 7/31 and they just verified it today so woo hoo- btw I happened to call yesterday to ask some questions about stuff on my application and miraculously today they verified it. Coincidence?? ;)

Does anyone know when the next batch is being sent out? My GPA calculations were done on 8/22.

Jackets19 said:
Does anyone know when the next batch is being sent out? My GPA calculations were done on 8/22.

Does anyonoe know if they snail mail their applications or do it electronically?

ocdoc said:

I submitted mine 8-23, and it's officially scheduled to be done by 9-22. So about 4 weeks.