how long is step 2 cs exam?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bostampa2007

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
my exam starts at 3pm in atlanta. i'm trying to figure out if i should stay over that night in atlanta and catch a flight the next morning. what did you guys do?
also just wanted to make sure i have the right address of their atlanta office:

CSEC Center - Atlanta

Two Crown Center
1745 Phoenix Boulevard, Suite 500 (5th Floor)
Atlanta, GA 30349

as for the hotel, i'm thinking of staying at Country Inn & Suites

Members don't see this ad.

I'm wondering same. Says 8 hours...does that include the 1/2 hour break & 15 min break? I am trying to plan my flight schedule as well for Philly. Last flight looks like 6pm. Not sure I could catch it.

I'm wondering same. Says 8 hours...does that include the 1/2 hour break & 15 min break? I am trying to plan my flight schedule as well for Philly. Last flight looks like 6pm. Not sure I could catch it.

Yes. Like I said, you'll be out of there by 4pm absoute latest. And when the test is over, it's literally go right out the door unless younhave any belongings stored.

Members don't see this ad :)
my exam starts at 3pm in atlanta. i'm trying to figure out if i should stay over that night in atlanta and catch a flight the next morning. what did you guys do?
also just wanted to make sure i have the right address of their atlanta office:

CSEC Center - Atlanta

Two Crown Center
1745 Phoenix Boulevard, Suite 500 (5th Floor)
Atlanta, GA 30349

as for the hotel, i'm thinking of staying at Country Inn & Suites

Test costs 800 dollars, right?
Motel costs 50 dollars.

Stress of "IVE GOTTA CATCH THAT FLIGHT" could compromise your performance and you'd have to repeat your test? Worth it? 50 dollars worth it? 800 dollars worth it?

and you certainly dont want to miss your flight...

Personally, Id like to decompress, not risk it, and not have the pressure. CS is a breeze. But you don't want to be the guy that fails, do you? I did mine in Houston and I was out by 430. I sort of doddled at the end though, not in a rush to hit the 6 hour drive back home.