How long is too long??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

oreo2004

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those of you who have heard back, how long did it take for you guys to find out you're complete at Harvard, Albert Einstein, and university of CT after submitting everything in the mail (or email)??

Members don't see this ad.

For those of you who have heard back, how long did it take for you guys to find out you're complete at Harvard, Albert Einstein, and university of CT after submitting everything in the mail (or email)??

i think it took around 2 weeks for me to be completed at albert einstein.

It took a month to receive a complete notice from Harvard (9/8), a week after that to hear about an interview. This was a similar time frame for another friend of mine who received an invite on the same day. Honestly, I don't think they send complete notifications until they've read through your application and made some preliminary decision. Their complete notices seem so erratic and alot of people last year received invites shortly after they were notified that they were complete.

Members don't see this ad :)
*Resisting the urge to make sundry commentary about thread title*

*Resisting the urge to make sundry commentary about thread title*

Sadly, I haven't had the opportunity to ask myself this question too terribly often :smuggrin: