How long should I wait before asking for transcripts again?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

thomallama

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
My undergrad school sent out my transcript to AMCAS on July 19th...2 weeks ago tomorrow, and AMCAS still hasn't received it. This already messed up my plans for EDP, but how much longer should I wait before asking my university to send it again?

Members don't see this ad.

maybe call amcas and ask if they received it and have just not updated your profile yet? i think mines took about 2 weeks

Just do it now. They received mine the 29th and emailed me about it today. I sent it in like the 25th.

Members don't see this ad :)
maybe call amcas and ask if they received it and have just not updated your profile yet? i think mines took about 2 weeks

Called this morning. Woman was pretty rude and adamant about how it wasn't received yet.

They're probably really busy so don't take it personally. It's very easy to be rude to someone you don't know, especially if you don't see them. If you get mad, you will only ruin your own mood. Just ask your school to send it in again but they might have gotten it already. When I sent in my transcript, they told me that they received it 4 days earlier. Patience is key, I'm sure you will be fine ^^