How long till classes are full?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

camd2b

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello! I applied to DO schools late in the game... I am now just starting to get interviews. How many schools typically have spots still open? How much longer till classes are full?

Members don't see this ad.

Hello! I applied to DO schools late in the game... I am now just starting to get interviews. How many schools typically have spots still open? How much longer till classes are full?

None of us have an answer for this really. Probably all schools have "some" spots open, but depending on when your interviews are scheduled for you may likely be interviewing for a spot on their wait-list.

Of the two interviews I had last week, one school had 50 spots open and one had 100 (but AZCOM is the exception right now because they just increased their class size by 100 in December).

We really can't tell you what kind of shot you have right now. If your stats are awesome then of course there is a chance you could get accepted this season. You are, however, at a huge disadvantage applying this late in the game.

I think every school is different.. Some are probably completely full were others might have a lot of spots left.. try calling the schools to find out.

Members don't see this ad :)
School to school decides. The topic is up for grabs.

you are all wrong the classes were full as of 6/14/07 because the stonecutters had already decided everyone that was going to med school. during there annual meeting of alien, crop circle and med school applicants meeting in stonehenge.

you are all wrong the classes were full as of 6/14/07 because the stonecutters had already decided everyone that was going to med school. during there annual meeting of alien, crop circle and med school applicants meeting in stonehenge.

There you have it, my mistake...they are already full

I heard they're moving it back to 10:00AM because of some administrative mix up they had.
No, no, the deadline was yesterday, did you guys not get the memo? It was right after the TPS coversheet memo. Yeah.... I tell you what, I'll go ahead and get you another copy of that. Great, thanks.

No, no, the deadline was yesterday, did you guys not get the memo? It was right after the TPS coversheet memo. Yeah.... I tell you what, I'll go ahead and get you another copy of that. Great, thanks.

best movie in the history of movies

"It was a "Jump to Conclusions" mat. You see, it would be this mat that you would put on the floor... and would have different CONCLUSIONS written on it that you could JUMP TO. "

best movie in the history of movies

"It was a "Jump to Conclusions" mat. You see, it would be this mat that you would put on the floor... and would have different CONCLUSIONS written on it that you could JUMP TO. "

Random...but:

Pre-meds would love the "jump to conclusions" mat...you could market it...if the interviewer passes gas during our interview then life as we know it is over....we proceed with signing onto SDN and incessantly scrutinize the fart, questioning its existence, and the meaning behind it...then we jump to the conclusion that we probably didn't get in.

Well I just paid my deposit at UNECOM.

:)