How long to get your ATT?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

spacecowgirl

in the bee-loud glade
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have paid my money, turned all my stuff into my state BOP and now what? How long does it take before the NABP gives you an ATT? Then how much longer does it take to schedule a test date? I was hoping to take my MPJE this week, but that's not happening :(

If I had known how long the stupid registration process takes, I would have started earlier :thumbdown:

Members don't see this ad.

it is getting frustrating here in florida as well, I have graduated May 5th, and turned in my application same week I graduated to the board of pharmacy, heard from them 10 days later that my application is compete, but didn't get my att yet... a few friends that graduated last year told me they took their exam in the middle of June... :sleep:

I got my ATT on June 11th. I mailed my application to the Florida BOP on May 8th and registered for the NAPLEX and MPJE on May 18th.

I got a letter back from the Florida BOP saying they needed a copy of my social security card last week. I faxed it to them, then received my ATT about a week later.

Update: I'm currently battling with the NABP who charged my for both tests, gave me a confirmation number and now has no record at all of me. I just happened to call them to find out how long the process takes and the guy on the phone said he'd look me up to check my status...good thing I called them. I would have been waiting and waiting for my stupid ATT number only to never get one :mad:

I'm supposed to hear the results of their investigation into the matter on Monday. I just want to get these damn things over with!