Step I How long to rifle through FA?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

agranulocytosis

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am planning on running through FA at least 2 times before the test. How long do you guys figure it will take to read the book thoroughly once through? I have been keeping up with UW and some Kaplan annotations into it, so I am quite familiar with the layout and where things are (which, btw, I find to be very efficient).

After I finish reading HY neuro I should have 3.5 weeks to devote to memorizing FA cold. You guys think it's feasible to go through it 3 times (assuming 10-12 hrs per day) in that time period? Thanks.