How long to study for the OAT

D

deleted878916

I'm planning on going back to my college in August and shutting myself away from family and friends for about 3 weeks before classes started. I would spend a certain amount of time on each section, depending on my comfortability with each subject.

So would 4 weeks be enough for me to study everything? I know people say they studied for more than 3 months but I can't imagine spending that much time studying for an exam. I would probably end up forgetting everything I studied from the first month! I'm good at cramming everything into my brain and studying for a long period of time.

Also, I'm taking physics this summer as a review so that should stick in my brain more easily.

So a total of 4 weeks (3 intensive weeks of studying/memorizing) and one week of review, then take the test. Is that possible?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Anything is possible, it all depends on how well you know yourself when it comes to studying for an exam like this.
This is not a regular exam it is very intense, it is timed and very stressful.
I would advise to at least give yourself more time. Trust me you don't forget what you first learn. Try taking a full length practice test. That will give you a good ball park as to how much you know, how much you don't and how long you should study for.

Reactions: 1 user