How Many BCPM Hours Do You Have?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

anythingover30

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How many undergrad BCPM hours do you all have per your AMCAS application?

I have 73 total, I am curious on how that ranges in comparison with all my fellow SDNers. Also, because I know a lot of you folks are overachievers, I am wondering what a typical applicants total BCPM hours would be.

I know many of you are seniors this year and will gain more hours..so go ahead and give the amount of hours you think you will end up with at graduation.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have 119... I feel like that's a lot.

2 majors, Chemistry/Biology.
 
i doubt it matters as long as you have done the pre reqs, but i'd say mine are in the 80/90 range
 
how .6 and .8?

i dunno. thats what the AMCAS GPA calculator spreadsheet i downloaded from this forum tells me. maybe because i was on the quarter system and theres some funny math there?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
83 / 110 when I applied prior to senior year. Think I graduated with something like 96 / 142.... fun times.