How many experiences should I put on my application?

Started by berry13
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

berry13

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I participated and volunteered for many fundraisers/drives/events during undergrad, but many of them were one-day things. Is it worth listing all of these in my application, or are a few extracurriculars, jobs, and longer-term volunteer experiences enough?
 
Hi! I'm a current applicant as well. Did you do these one-day events via a certain organization? For example, I'm in the same boat but I did it through organizations that I was a member of (example: HOSA). So I just listed the organization, the hours all of those one-day events added up to, and what kind of activities I took part in (food banks, marathons, blood drives, etc.)