How Many From Your School?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

3, which is strange considering that my classmates like the "lifestyle specialties."
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Holy crap....17???? That's hard to believe. 3 from my school. GL to everyone.
 
Which school has 17 might I ask? I'm not sure about my school, but in the past its been about 3-4/yr, which i think is average for most schools.
 
Why don't you say 3 out of ? Some schools have 50 students, some have >200.
 
13 out of 160. And that is not rumor...that is confirmed Oto applicants that I know of. There might be a few more though, I don't know everybody.