How many hours did you have at the time of application?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

blaze1306

"I have a Dream....."
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I will apply next June with just over the mininum 90 hours of course work. I plan to have a bachelors before the next entering class. Will not already having a bachelors before applying hurt my chances?

Members don't see this ad.

blaze1306 said:
I will apply next June with just over the mininum 90 hours of course work. I plan to have a bachelors before the next entering class. Will not already having a bachelors before applying hurt my chances?
no

Members don't see this ad :)
blaze1306 said:
they know you will be getting it.
..of more importance:

1) MCAT/GPA

2) Letters of Rec.

3) healthcare work/volunteering

4) less important if you have #3- volunteering

How many hours did I have?

You sure you want to know?

You'll be fine with no degree, most of those who apply don't have it yet, but will prior to matriculation. Don't worry!

Thank you everyone. It seems every day I come up with a new crisis that seems determined to derail my chances of following my deam of becoming a DO, thanks for the reassurance.