How many hours of DO shadowing should I have?

Started by 3.1415927
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

3.1415927

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I will be applying this cycle, I shadowed for 16 hrs at the ER last year since that was the max they allowed, and I am now shadowing a DO. I have 4 hours of DO shadowing so far. How many total hours should I have shadowing a DO? Also is it fine to apply after shadowing a few hours (like 20ish) as long as you indicate that you are still shadowing them and list the number of hours you plan on completing? I want to have my application sent by late June/early July

Thank you!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.