Step I How many hours of Goljan lectures?

Started by Taurus
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Taurus

Paul Revere of Medicine
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have a total of 37 hours for Goljan lectures but I think I'm missing one or two hours.

Day 1 - 7 hours
Day 2 - 8 hours
Day 3 - 8 hours
Day 4 - 8 hours
Day 5 - 6 hours

I'm pretty sure that day 5 is missing its first hour. Day 1 may also be missing an hour. What do other people have?
 
37 for me too. It just jumps from the beginning of male pathology to another topic without any intro to the gyn stuff. i checked online and it seems that there is supposed to be 40.