How many hours per day of studying

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

yaadboy

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
For students with high gpa's (above 3.8) how many hours per day do you study?

Members don't see this ad.

Hey! You need to stop posting these stupid questions. SDN was a great resource for me throughout undergrad and even now during my first year of PT school. Even though I've only been reading through posts for the past few years, I've always held most of the SDN community to a high standard. Most people have been helpful and I've had many of my questions answered just by browsing through the forum.

With that said, these stupid questions that you keep posting are not helpful to ANYONE and need to stop immediately. Seriously, does it matter to you how many hours I study? If I told you that I have a 3.85 GPA and study 10+ hours a day, would you do the same? I don't think so.

I pray to whoever-is-up-there that you don't become a practicing PT. I'm not trying to be mean, but for the health and well-being of our elderly and handicapped, I sincerely hope you choose another career path.

(To everyone else: I know it might seem like I'm feeding a troll, but it's come to the point where I don't think he's trolling and is genuinely asking questions that are stupid.)

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Guys,

If this user annoys you, use the "ignore user" feature and he or she will be blocked from showing up for you. Don't respond to the posts because that makes it worse.

- SDN Mod.

But it's so much more fun to follow him and point him out to unsuspecting readers.