You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
How many internship interviews did you go on?
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Including phone or Skype?
Including phone or Skype?
Good question! Yes, of course! You "went" on those too, even if you only had to go to your living room or office.
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ahead of tomorrow's big day I thought it would be interesting to learn how many internship interviews everyone went on so I made a poll!
I think what may also be a good to know is out of how many. For example someone with 8 interviews out of 15 applications is different than someone with 10 interviews out of 30+ applications. Just a thought.
I think what may also be a good to know is out of how many. For example someone with 8 interviews out of 15 applications is different than someone with 10 interviews out of 30+ applications. Just a thought.
I thought of that ... but I couldn't figure out how to do that in the same poll.
Maybe a percentage yield? Mine was 50% (8 of 16)I thought of that ... but I couldn't figure out how to do that in the same poll.
Maybe a percentage yield? Mine was 50% (8 of 16)
Mine was 50% also (5 out 10).
Mine was 50% also (5 out 10).
The poll was intended for this year's internship applicants. Your reply made me realize that I should have made that explicit. I wonder if folks from prior years replied ... I hope not!
Last edited:
Oops. Reply-happy today. 🙂
Hey - I removed my response from the poll for it be more accurate.
Hey - I removed my response from the poll for it be more accurate.
Last edited:
Oops. Reply-happy today. 🙂
How DARE you!
The poll was intended for this year's internship applicants. Your reply made me realize that I should have made that explicit. I wonder if folks from prior years replied ... I hope not!
May I ask why only this years applicants?
93%. I was really lucky (but also really broke and tired by the end...).Maybe a percentage yield? Mine was 50% (8 of 16)
61% for me (11/18)Maybe a percentage yield? Mine was 50% (8 of 16)
May I ask why only this years applicants?
Because that's my population of interest. It's this year's applicants who are anxious and excited tonight about tomorrow. I'm applying this year, and I feel connected to the 30+ other folks on this list who also applied this year.
Last edited:
11/16 = 69% (a D+) 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
wait 12/16 = 75% a solid C11/16 = 69% (a D+) 🙂
Because that's my population of interest. It's this year's applicants who are anxious and excited tonight about tomorrow. I'm applying this year, and I feel connected to the 30+ other folks on this list who also applied *this* year.
I by no means meant to offend you. It was a genuine question.
Last edited:
I by no means meant to offend you. It was genuine question.
I'm not offended, and I gave you a genuine reply.
I accidentally voted before I saw that this is meant for this year's applicants, and I don't know how to remove it. Sorry! I voted 7-8.
Viva La Resistance! Everyone Votes!
I'm applying this year, and I feel connected to the 30+ other folks on this list who also applied this year.
GOOD LUCK TODAY, FOLKS!

Whether it is
or
or
.... I hope you'll all be fine.Similar threads
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 781