Quantcast

How many internship interviews did you go on?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

How interviews did you go on?

• 1-2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-4

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • 5-6

Votes: 9 22.0%
  • 7-8

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • 9-10

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • 11 +

Votes: 15 36.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

empathiosis

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
Ahead of tomorrow's big day I thought it would be interesting to learn how many internship interviews everyone went on so I made a poll!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

stw2010

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ahead of tomorrow's big day I thought it would be interesting to learn how many internship interviews everyone went on so I made a poll!

I think what may also be a good to know is out of how many. For example someone with 8 interviews out of 15 applications is different than someone with 10 interviews out of 30+ applications. Just a thought.

Reactions: 1 user

empathiosis

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I think what may also be a good to know is out of how many. For example someone with 8 interviews out of 15 applications is different than someone with 10 interviews out of 30+ applications. Just a thought.

I thought of that ... but I couldn't figure out how to do that in the same poll.

Reactions: 1 users

empathiosis

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Mine was 50% also (5 out 10).

The poll was intended for this year's internship applicants. Your reply made me realize that I should have made that explicit. I wonder if folks from prior years replied ... I hope not!

Last edited:

stw2010

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
The poll was intended for this year's internship applicants. Your reply made me realize that I should have made that explicit. I wonder if folks from prior years replied ... I hope not!

May I ask why only this years applicants?

empathiosis

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
May I ask why only this years applicants?

Because that's my population of interest. It's this year's applicants who are anxious and excited tonight about tomorrow. I'm applying this year, and I feel connected to the 30+ other folks on this list who also applied this year.

Last edited:

stw2010

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Because that's my population of interest. It's this year's applicants who are anxious and excited tonight about tomorrow. I'm applying this year, and I feel connected to the 30+ other folks on this list who also applied *this* year.

I by no means meant to offend you. It was a genuine question.

Last edited:

cara susanna

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I accidentally voted before I saw that this is meant for this year's applicants, and I don't know how to remove it. Sorry! I voted 7-8.