How many internship interviews did you go on?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

How interviews did you go on?

• 1-2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-4

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • 5-6

Votes: 9 22.0%
  • 7-8

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • 9-10

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • 11 +

Votes: 15 36.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

empathiosis

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ahead of tomorrow's big day I thought it would be interesting to learn how many internship interviews everyone went on so I made a poll!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Ahead of tomorrow's big day I thought it would be interesting to learn how many internship interviews everyone went on so I made a poll!

I think what may also be a good to know is out of how many. For example someone with 8 interviews out of 15 applications is different than someone with 10 interviews out of 30+ applications. Just a thought.

Reactions: 1 user
I think what may also be a good to know is out of how many. For example someone with 8 interviews out of 15 applications is different than someone with 10 interviews out of 30+ applications. Just a thought.

I thought of that ... but I couldn't figure out how to do that in the same poll.

Reactions: 1 users
Mine was 50% also (5 out 10).

The poll was intended for this year's internship applicants. Your reply made me realize that I should have made that explicit. I wonder if folks from prior years replied ... I hope not!

Last edited:
The poll was intended for this year's internship applicants. Your reply made me realize that I should have made that explicit. I wonder if folks from prior years replied ... I hope not!

May I ask why only this years applicants?

May I ask why only this years applicants?

Because that's my population of interest. It's this year's applicants who are anxious and excited tonight about tomorrow. I'm applying this year, and I feel connected to the 30+ other folks on this list who also applied this year.

Last edited:
Because that's my population of interest. It's this year's applicants who are anxious and excited tonight about tomorrow. I'm applying this year, and I feel connected to the 30+ other folks on this list who also applied *this* year.

I by no means meant to offend you. It was a genuine question.

Last edited:
I accidentally voted before I saw that this is meant for this year's applicants, and I don't know how to remove it. Sorry! I voted 7-8.