How many nails is this?

Started by p100
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

How many nails is this

  • 8, I did a fellowship

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • 9, I did a fellowship

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 10, I did a fellowship

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • 8, I did not do a fellowship

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • 9, I did not do a fellowship

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • 10, I did not do a fellowship

    Votes: 3 18.8%

  • Total voters
    16

p100

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Pt was born like this. Do I document that I trimmed 10, 9, or 8 nails? Answers from those who are fellowship trained will be given higher status. Thank you.

 

Attachments

  • toes.png
    toes.png
    85.6 KB · Views: 175
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad