How many options can be given in CaRMS?

Started by dixon476
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dixon476

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everybody,

I am a new PR in Canada, planning to apply for Neurology residency in Canada for 2014. I would like to know how many institutions (universities) we can apply in Carms matching ?

Is it 10 or more?

Thanks,
Dr.Dixon
 
Hello everybody,

I am a new PR in Canada, planning to apply for Neurology residency in Canada for 2014. I would like to know how many institutions (universities) we can apply in Carms matching ?

Is it 10 or more?

Thanks,
Dr.Dixon

You may rank as many programs as you want. The first four are free; beyond that it costs $26.50/program.