How many people wear these at the white coat ceremonies?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MediCynical

Custom User Title
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just bought one of these head reflectors but I'm a little hesitant to wear it. I haven't seen any of my classmates with them at orientation, but I was thinking they'd probably pull them out at the ceremony

14ctj4g.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

Usually my answer to the "should I study the summer before M1" threads is an emphatic "no"; however, in this case, maybe that would be a more productive use of your time, or at least keep you busy.

Members don't see this ad :)
wow now I know what the heck those things are... according to wikipedia they were used for illumination before penlights. It says some ENT people still use it. Interesting.

so yeah unless you are known as the funny guy don't do it. Though I guess you could put it on after you get your coat. That would be pretty funny actually. Do it on stage too. You'd be the coolest person around!

so yeah unless you are known as the funny guy don't do it. Though I guess you could put it on after you get your coat. That would be pretty funny actually. Do it on stage too. You'd be the coolest person around!

OP... pics or it didn't happen

The problem is you're focusing on the things in life that don't really matter. When I was a kid I had hopes and dreams. We all did. But over time, the daily grind gets in the way and you miss the things that really matter, even though they are right in front of you, staring you in the face. I think the next time you should ask yourself "Am I on the right track here?". :laugh:

The problem is you're focusing on the things in life that don't really matter. When I was a kid I had hopes and dreams. We all did. But over time, the daily grind gets in the way and you miss the things that really matter, even though they are right in front of you, staring you in the face. I think the next time you should ask yourself "Am I on the right track here?". :laugh:

Dude, I'm gonna type this as sober as possible...

You have a lot to learn young padawan, I outlined your steps and corrective measures for remedial training.. Hope you troll better next time

Your steps
1) tried to troll
2) failed
3) pretended to be drunk

Proper trolling
1) through innocent curiosity / desire to help other people, do something undesireable
2) people get mad
3) they mad

a classmate had a headlight for dissection for anatomy, was kinda useful actually.

you are unaware, try putting what I typed into google

Herp derp I'm a MISCer herp derp.

The whole "heyyy let's let MISC flow over to SDN but pretend no one knows about it and sound exclusive" is getting pretty old.

Lol like omg are you aware? Kewl rotflmao.

Imad.

Lol, I can just imagine it. If a person wearing that would come up to me, I'd be blinded by the reflection.

That guy kind of looks like Doogie Howser's friend.

Thanks Hulu.