How many pple have had their applications processed?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
B

BlackPuma

Can we please have a show of hands?

when did you submit, when was it processed, and have any of the schools received it?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Submitted on 6/29

Processed on 7/21

List of schools receiving verified AMCAS:

Penn
Michigan

And of course theres about 20 other schools who have my paper AMCAS copy.

submitted 6/28
processed 7/19 ----> AMCAS goofs up (again)
Reprocessed 7/28

Members don't see this ad :)
oops ... didn't see the 2nd part of the question

Stanford and Upenn confirm having received the verified stuff.

Submitted: 7/11
Verified: 8/25

Schools comfirming complete app= Einstein and UChicago, and I think Michigan and Cornell have the verified app.

I know not to complain when not many people have been verified, but I have gotten the same post-verification email every day straight and sometimes more than one ever since. AMCAS is so bizarre.

submitted: 6/22/01
Verified: 9/3/01 (AMCAS makes a mistake)
Verified again: 9/5/2001

schools received my application: ZERO :D

and don't ask me why I am so happy

Also, I never expected the list to be this big....wow 4 pple :) must be a record for AMCAS ;)

Submitted 6/26

Processed 7/26

I've received a verification e-mail every other day since then...literally.

I know that Cornell and Penn have my verified app, and I think UCONN does as well, but I'm not sure about any others...I haven't received any more "app complete" notices b/c my committee letter JUST went out.

Submitted 7/7. And, finally processed today, 9/5! I haven't received any app complete notices yet.....

Zack:

So you submitted on 7/7 and were verified 9/5? Damn, I submitted on 7/6 and haven't got jack yet. I guess they're doing this whole thing willy-nilly.

you know honestly, I don't even think they are going in order...I submitted 6/22 and it has been about 2 months!

I never thought that schools "receiving the info" would also have a problem! :eek:

so far, no school has received my AMCAS application.....they have my complete supplementary application though :D

anybody else processed?

looks like Umich, Penn, Einstein and Cornell can download files....that is good to hear ;) at least some pple know what their doing

Originally posted by WatchaMaCallit:
•you know honestly, I don't even think they are going in order...I submitted 6/22 and it has been about 2 months!

I never thought that schools "receiving the info" would also have a problem! :eek:

so far, no school has received my AMCAS application.....they have my complete supplementary application though :D

anybody else processed?

looks like Umich, Penn, Einstein and Cornell can download files....that is good to hear ;) at least some pple know what their doing•

Damn! I didn't apply to any of those schools! :(
Hey, we're up to 6 people processed! :)

only 6 pple!

why do I get the feeling that I will be in a medical school comprising of 10 students....

well look it at this way...we will all have our "fun" anecdotes and how AMCAS screwed us up...so sad :( :rolleyes:

Submitted: 7/11
Processed: 8/15

6 Weeks, guess I'm lucky.

Members don't see this ad :)
Submitted: June 26th
Verified: August 7
Schools who have received my full AMCAS: Probably none

Looks like those August MCATers that stressed about taking the later exam have nothing to worry about!

Originally posted by Nurse2Doc:
•Looks like those August MCATers that stressed about taking the later exam have nothing to worry about!•

Here's what Cornell said about that:

"Furthermore, the screening process for those of you who took the August, 2001 MCAT, will not start until late October."

Andrew

Submitted: 6/26
Verified: Whats verification?

Are there any other "Junies" still waiting? Tomorrow is my 11 week anniversery. WOO HOO! :) :) :)

Ah June, now that was a long time ago.

Submitted June 29. And absolutly nothing has happened, except that AMCAS lost one of my transcripts.

Apparently my app will be verified "next week" (and there is always a "next week") because "we (at AMCAS) are pushing to get those June and early July applications processed". What a concept.

Perhaps we are being punished for being too eager to get this whole process underway. Ya think?

Hey,
I submitted my application July 4th,
and I got an email saying it had completed the verification process September 7th.

This might sound dumb, but after verification is there also a processing procedure? Or once an application is verified, is it automatically sent out to schools?

Submitted July 3rd. processed aug. 20th. I also keep receiving verification emails daily. my state school has received mine.

later

Originally posted by Zack90:
•Submitted 7/7. And, finally processed today, 9/10! I haven't received any app complete notices yet.....•

exactly the same here.. verbatim ;)

posted 6/28
verified 9/11/01
but with everything that happened today it seems unimportant.......