Survey

10 minutes

Total Content Time

4 hours, 20 minutes

Total Test Time

4 hours, 45 minutes

Total Appointment Time

5 hours, 20 minutes

but I need to know how many questions are there in each specific subject(ie. gen chem 30 Qs, physics 25 questins )

does any body know where to get that info from ?

RPedigo

Moderator Emeritus
    Verified Expert
    15+ Year Member
    Aug 5, 2006
    Los Angeles, California
    1. Attending Physician
      Vish is right. The general trend is:

Physical sciences:
      Roughly equal amounts of physics and chemistry, although some forms seem to be heavily polarized towards one subject or the other.

Biological sciences:
      Always much more biology than organic chemistry. Roughly 66% biology, 33% organic chemistry, but again, some forms seem to almost omit organic chemistry completely, but rarely do you see a large amount of organic chemistry on the biological sciences section.

Good luck :luck:

About the Ads

Vihsadas

No summer
      Moderator Emeritus
      10+ Year Member
      5+ Year Member
      Oct 17, 2007
      An Igloo
      1. Medical Student
        Does anyone know how many wrong answers can one get away with in ach section to obtain a 14 or 15?

We can't tell you that either because it varies from test form to test form. Some tests require perfection for a 15, some you can get 1-2 wrong. Usually you can only get 1-2 wrong to get a 14-15 but it really is variable.

My personal method was to just aim at 95% correct on every exam. If you can do that consistently you'll probably end up with a 38-41.

RSAgator

10+ Year Member
        5+ Year Member
        Aug 8, 2006
          Just to echo what has been said already, it's going to vary from test to test. I think that the physical science section is somewhat less variable and is usually about 50/50 physics/chemistry, though I'm sure it can swing to 60/40 in either way. Probably not much more than that though.

Bio on the other hand is much more variably split between organic/bio. My exam had 1 orgo passage and a few discretes which made it about 20/80 organic/bio. There were people who took it my same day and had 2 passages, and I believe people who took it january that had 3, so about 20-40/80-60 split.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
          2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
          5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
          6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          7. This thread is locked.