How many schools can I send scores too?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dude6756

Accepted Pharmacy Student
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I was about to register for the PCAT, and it asked for 3 schools to send scores to. I thought, I didn't have to choose until I submit a Pharmcas app? If I choose 3 now, can I send the score to more schools later through Pharmcas? Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

So I was about to register for the PCAT, and it asked for 3 schools to send scores to. I thought, I didn't have to choose until I submit a Pharmcas app? If I choose 3 now, can I send the score to more schools later through Pharmcas? Thanks.
it gives you 3 schools free to send scores to or i should say 3 schools are included in ur fee that u pay for the exam. so select one pharmcas and 2 other schools that DON'T PARTICIPATE in pharmcas. u can also add more schools but u have to pay for each additional school you pick. later u can have pharmcas send out the scores to schoools that do participate in pharmcas.

when you say late you can have pharmcas send your results, pharmcas will charge you for each school you tell them to send your results to?

There was an applicant who applied to 40+ schools a few years ago. I don't know how many applications were complete but PCAT scores get sent out regardless.

You just have to request Official Transcripts for non-PharmCAS schools and designate more schools in PharmCAS if you miss the deadline before the exam.