Too late to take PCAT?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rosyglowxox

Reaction score
Hi all!

I registered to take the PCAT in September, and was hoping to apply this upcoming cycle (for admission for Fall 2019). Would this be too late for many schools that run on rolling admission, since they would receive my scores sometime in November? Or is this normal in pharmacy school admissions? Should I wait until the next cycle to apply?

My other stats are pretty good - 3.91 cumulative GPA and 3.86 science GPA, if that helps any.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi @rosyglowxox! If you applied to take the PCAT in September, it should not be too late to apply to the schools of your choice for the upcoming class. Do keep in mind that school program/application deadlines begin as early as November of this year up until June of next year. Make sure you check the PharmCAS website for up-to-date application deadlines specific for your schools. The pharmacy school websites may also have information on the deadline to submit PCAT scores. If you can't find the information on the school's website or on PharmCAS, you could also contact the pharmacy school's registrar office for any questions.

I hope this helps!

Reactions: 1 user