how many seats left at AZPOD?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

HappyPOD

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,
I have an interview at the end of the month for AZPOD, but when I spoke to someone in admissions a couple of weeks ago, they said they have sent like 45 acceptances and have only 14 people that have paid to hold thier spot. Has anyone heard if the class is filled or how many seats may be left?:confused:

Members don't see this ad.

For having only 30 seats, I'm surprised that the're still conducting interviews this late in the year. They usually interview 8 at a time, at least that's how it was at my interview. (We were the first group to interview back in Oct) I believe there were some from my group that choose DMU over AZPOD and some who had also applied to other professional programs. They gave us about a month to send a deposit of $750 to reserve our seat. But back to the OPs question, I'm not sure how many seats are left since it is April now but just know that where there's an interview, there's a chance :thumbup: Goodluck at your interview!

I know of 3 people who are going, but just found out (so they have to still pay their deposit). I also know of 2 others who are still deciding (deposit not due for about 2.5 weeks).

As cheetos said, good luck.

Members don't see this ad :)
I will be attending AZPOD this august see you guys soon..

I imagine their admissions getting off to a slow start must have cost them a few students. All I know is by the time AZPOD sent me an interview invite, I was already accepted to DMU.

I think since many schools changed to the only MCAT exam it deterred a lot of students away. When I went on interviews 40-50% of the students for the first year students took the DAT or GRE as their test so it could be one of the reasons this year.

I thought that AZPOD was going to accept the DAT for this cycle, but the applicants for next fall have to take the MCAT ??

I thought that AZPOD was going to accept the DAT for this cycle, but the applicants for next fall have to take the MCAT ??

They will still accept DAT. For next term, that is what is planned. It should be finalized this summer.