How many time a day do you brush your teeth?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

How many times a day do you brush your teeth?

  • ZERO. My teeth have auto-cleaning abilities built-in.

    Votes: 4 5.0%
  • Once.

    Votes: 16 20.0%
  • Twice.

    Votes: 49 61.3%
  • Three times.

    Votes: 8 10.0%
  • Four times.

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • After eating anything.

    Votes: 2 2.5%
  • There is a tooth-brush in my mouth all day. Even just now as I type this.

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't have teeth/ I have dentures.

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    80

Dentist wannabe

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

I tried to find a general lounge with more traffic, but couldn't find one so here is goes:



How many times a day do you brush your teeth? This is just for fun.

Don't worry it's ANONYMOUS. Your identity will not be known.

P.S. if an admin can find a better place for this thread, by all means move it away please.
 
This is embarrassing but once...I often just get lazy & don't brush second time before I go to sleep

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Same....once in the morning. I also tend to be too lazy to do it before bed. I've never had issues with my teeth doing this otherwise I would change I'm sure. I've never had a cavity or anything.
 
Same....once in the morning. I also tend to be too lazy to do it before bed. I've never had issues with my teeth doing this otherwise I would change I'm sure. I've never had a cavity or anything.

I guess cavities are really dependant on the quality of your enamels, the pH buffering capacity of your saliva and eating habits, also a little bit dependant on the shape of your teeth.
If you haven't had a cavity ever, those factors all need to be right. Or you have a cavity, just haven't discovered it yet, or it is not fully developed.
 
I guess cavities are really dependant on the quality of your enamels, the pH buffering capacity of your saliva and eating habits, also a little bit dependant on the shape of your teeth.
If you haven't had a cavity ever, those factors all need to be right. Or you have a cavity, just haven't discovered it yet, or it is not fully developed.

True true. Idk I don't eat the best. I love candy haha. I go to the dentist every 6 months and they tell me my teeth are perfect so I'm sure one isn't developing or hiding on me. I guess I'm just lucky like that.