How many times do u go through 1st aid

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
R

Reborn24

for each section?

Members don't see this ad.

I recommend a maximum of 37 times. Anything above that is just superfluous. Remember, work smarter...not harder.

I heard that it directly correlates with your score. If you want a 231, you need to read FA 231 times.

Members don't see this ad :)
yo ignore these cats. they're clearly burned out from studying. i suggest going over it at least a couple of times, but really understand what is being said; don't blindly memorize.
thank you,
-cashflow

IMHO, being result-oriented is more effective. Times for re-reading/repeating is 100% up to your needs. Personally, while reading (and after reading) each subject (ie biochemistry) on kaplan lecture notes, I also read corresponding FA section.

I agree with Ertugrul, I used FA as I went along to add things that were missing, summarize, etc... Also, it depends on your ability to remember things and how well you understand the topics in FA. The real test is written to assess understanding and simply memorizing details w/o understanding why/how will get you nowhere. I ended up reading it approx. 3 times with one of those being a full readthough right before my test.