How Many Transcripts to AADSAS?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AntiDentite19

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey so Im preparing for the application cycle this upcoming June and had a few questions. I graduated may 2015 w a BS and finishing up my first year of my Masters. I am aware AADSAS wants all attended college transcripts. My question is I took 2 college level courses in High School and received 6 credits towards my bachelor. I didn't get a letter grade for some reason, just the 6 credits. Would I have to actually call that school to send in my transcript to AADSAS as well? Sounds petty I know.. but just wanted to have everything ready lol

Members don't see this ad.

Send everything if the courses were from a college. If they were offered by your high school, then no.

Edit: I misread. If you got credits from regular high school courses that your college took as credits (like AP) don't worry about them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
I don't think so, I had 30 transfer credits from my high school and never sent in my high school transcript to AADSAS. As long as those credits appear on your college's official transcript you will be fine.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
I don't think so, I had 30 transfer credits from my high school and never sent in my high school transcript to AADSAS. As long as those credits appear on your college's official transcript you will be fine.

Thanks.. do you recommend a good time to request these transcripts? I was thinking mid May Id go to both my schools since the cycle opens in June and hopefully AADSAS gets it early, and I my final grades of this semester would be processed.

Thanks.. do you recommend a good time to request these transcripts? I was thinking mid May Id go to both my schools since the cycle opens in June and hopefully AADSAS gets it early, and I my final grades of this semester would be processed.
Send them in once the application opens. You have to print off a cover page that AADSAS provides unique to your application.

Can you request the transcripts before the application opens then submit it when the application opens. Or do you have to wait till the application opens and then contact the schools to get transcripts? Thank you so much