How much are you expected to loan at SC?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

buddharat21

Junior Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,

I am planning to go to USC next year for pharmacy school. Does anyone know how much one is expected to loan at USC? 🙂 Just wanted to know before Fall quarter starts. hehehe Congrats everyone.
 
I think it depends on what FAFSA offers, and from what I've been reading here & there- the college will put together an aid package that covers tuition, cost of living, etc..... you should contact your fin. aid office. One person I spoke with told me that her tuition was 29K per year, and she received aid for that and then on top of that they gave her 23K for the year to live on- and she's married.