How much can you...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kiahs

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Time is winding down.... every person I know who has taken the mcat before has these wonderfully inspirational stories. "This guy I knew got a 35 and studied for three weeks" You know what I'm talking about I'm sure you've heard them as well. Okay so here's what I'm saying. That's all well and great and I hope to God that I can be one of these miraculous people but I dunno. On the other hand my scores still suck but I'm not giving up I'm just a late bloomer things just haven't clicked yet in the physical sciences but I'm almost there. How much do you all think can realistically be done from now until the big day. I'm just asking 'cux I'm curious how optimistic/pessimistic people are. Okay now back to studying.....

Members don't see this ad.

"those guys" are real, however they already have a very analytic brain and have an excellent background in the material tested, hence, it takes them a very short amount of time to "refresh" before the test.
If you're struggling, you can (and probably will) go nowhere but up. I'd seriously reccomend taking any/every practice exam or practice set of problems you can. be sure you focus your studying on where you're weak; dont study all of physical sciences if you're really weak in optics and straong everywhere else.
work hard and you'll be fine. I guarantee it or no money back...