Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Last semester I was pulling a solid 4-5 hours a day. Now in second semester the volume has doubled and my motivation is really lacking. I'm studying a lot less as the classes are getting harder. I'm still above the class average by a bit but I'm on a downward trend and if I continue at the pace I've been on for the last 2 weeks things could get ugly.
Anyone have any tips? I feel memorizing all of these enzymes and metabolic pathways is something that I will forget anyways. I'm also behind in my studying so I'm not sure if I should cut my losses and just study the newest material as it comes or try to cover old material that I never properly studied and stay behind.
I know the bottom line is that I need to get back to the grind but there is a high volume of material that I have already been quizzed on but still haven't learned or put the time into. This info will come back on the exam. So should I focus on the old material and try to gain ground... or focus on the new material as it comes and try to cram the old stuff before the exam? I just don't know how to approach what is a fairly large deficit.
Anyone have any tips? I feel memorizing all of these enzymes and metabolic pathways is something that I will forget anyways. I'm also behind in my studying so I'm not sure if I should cut my losses and just study the newest material as it comes or try to cover old material that I never properly studied and stay behind.
I know the bottom line is that I need to get back to the grind but there is a high volume of material that I have already been quizzed on but still haven't learned or put the time into. This info will come back on the exam. So should I focus on the old material and try to gain ground... or focus on the new material as it comes and try to cram the old stuff before the exam? I just don't know how to approach what is a fairly large deficit.