You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
How much do you make working in a pharmacy as P1?
Started by SimianScientist
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Depends where you live. Can be anything between $10-16.
I am a P1 and work at CVS as an intern. I get $12.50 an hour.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I make $14.50 as a P2.
Took a pay cut when I became an intern..
Made $14.50 as a tech.,. $14 as a P1 .. Here's to a raise this fall?👍
Made $14.50 as a tech.,. $14 as a P1 .. Here's to a raise this fall?👍

20 as a tech. Not sure what intern pay will be once I start school, but it will certainly be a little bit more.
20 as a tech. Not sure what intern pay will be once I start school, but it will certainly be a little bit more.
Chain, hospital, independent?
Chain, hospital, independent?
hospital
$15.50 here in Memphis at a hospital. I get a raise at P2 and P3.
I get $10.10 now at CVS as a tech. Once I'm in my P1 year I'll make...
$10.10 since I don't get my intern license until after P1 year.
Neat, was wondering that since I'll be in the same situation next summer.
You work at CVS right?
$10.10 since I don't get my intern license until after P1 year.
I am a P1 and work at CVS as an intern. I get $12.50 an hour.
Neat, was wondering that since I'll be in the same situation next summer.
I make $14.50 as a P2.
You work at CVS right?
$17.50 as P2
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
$15 as a p1. will prob. be the same as a p2. slight raise for p3/p4.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 3K
- Replies
- 4
- Views
- 4K
- Replies
- 13
- Views
- 3K
- Replies
- 5
- Views
- 2K