HOW MUCH MONEY DID YOU HAVE SAVED?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ANTEATER_DPT

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Starting PT school in the Fall. Just wondering how much money did you or are you planning to save when you start school?
 
Congratulation, I have worked as a nurse for 6 years and have saved over 55k for PT school. If I do not get into a school this year I will attempt to save another 5k to 10k for next year.

Were you an RN? Why the change?


Sent from my iPad using SDN mobile app
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congratulation, I have worked as a nurse for 6 years and have saved over 55k for PT school. If I do not get into a school this year I will attempt to save another 5k to 10k for next year.

Wow, that's impressive. I personally will have about 10k saved from the job I worked in my application year when i start in May. I'm planning on still taking the loans to cover tuition and use my saved money for my security deposit/rent/living expenses for as long as I can. And to make sure I have some sort of an emergency fund if I need it