How much money do pharmacy technicians make?

Started by Z e r o X
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Z e r o X

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was wondering if there are any pharmacy technicians that could post their salary.

Whats the general requirement to become a pharm. tech?

My friend told me they make like $17 an hour. So I decided I might want to do it in the summer part time or something. Yeah.
 
Z e r o X said:
I was wondering if there are any pharmacy technicians that could post their salary.

Whats the general requirement to become a pharm. tech?

My friend told me they make like $17 an hour. So I decided I might want to do it in the summer part time or something. Yeah.
can you post YOUR current salary?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i freaking hate these damn thread that comes up every single time. i dont know what your damn motives are, all of these questions can be found by look at the god damn FAQ thread and do a damn serach function. IT IS RIGHT FREAKING THERE WHY DONT YOU USE IT!!!

untitled1.bmp
 
kwakster928 said:
i freaking hate these god damn thread that comes up every single time. i dont know what your damn motives are, all of these questions can be found by look at the god damn FAQ thread and do a damn serach function. IT IS RIGHT FREAKING THERE WHY DONT YOU USE IT!!!

untitled1.bmp

Where is the search function?