Step III How much time to study?

Started by iBS1972
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

iBS1972

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This is probably posted else where, and probably multiple times, so sorry for the repost!

I take a while doing questions and to study for things. I needed about two months for each of my previous step exams 1/2ck. I was wondering how much preparation you would recommend for studying for step 3? Should i buy a whole year/half year of UWorld and just do like 10 questions a day, and take it at the end of the year. Or should I wait til my vacation block at end of May and just study those two weeks? Thanks!