How old is everyone?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pfizerguyy

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I apologize if this topic has been posted to death. I did a search for "how old" "average age" etc and it kept coming up with no results.

Anyways I was just wondering how old everyone is who just got accepted or how old they were when they got accepted.

I am basically trying to get an average age of everyone who got in, yes I do know you can go to each school and look at their stats but this forum is much better.

Members don't see this ad.

will be 22 this year :)

Just turned 26

Members don't see this ad :)
24 starting pharmacy school this year.

19 now, with a B.S. in microbio thats in progress along with more pre-reqs to take and to fill up my application and resume, i will probably be 23 when i apply/get in (hopefully) lol

I am 19 will be 20 by the the fall of '09

21 when I start Pharmacy school

I get to pull up the average. I'm 39 now and I'll graduate pharmacy school when I'm 42.

Members don't see this ad :)
34 when pharmacy school starts (assuming I get in this year) and 38 when I finish! Depending on the school I have heard average ages of 23-26 years old

I'll be 30(hopefully) when I finish.

i'm 22 right now and i'll be 23 in the beginning of pharm school

21 when accepted. will be 22 when school starts.

I just turned 25, and I am applying for the first time this upcoming cycle. Hopefully I'll be 26 when I start! :xf:

Wow, I had to stop and think about it for a minute - "you know you are old when"... ok, wait. 38... ?.... yup, 38.

ok need to paint the 5 year old princess' fingernails "barbie pink" now.

If all goes according to plan, I'll be 28 at the start of Pharmacy school. I'm freshly minted 26 years old right now.

In those 2 years, I need to squeeze Biology, Chem, Micro, Physics and a couple other pre-requisites.

Thank goodness I've already done Calculus. :S

Another one to pull the avg up...... 31. :D

I am 32, can't wait to start school this fall

I'm 20. I feel a lot better about not getting into pharmacy school this year now that I know that a lot of people don't start pharmacy school this young either.

25...with a year of professional experience under my belt...the wife will be graduating with her PharmD at 23 in May...then I'll continue living in a single-wide trailer and driving a Taurus...save save save...and I'll retire at age 45...and then do nothing...

Last edited:
Will be 20 by hopeful entry into pharmacy school Fall 2009

I am 31 years old and live in my parents' basement.

20, and I'm waiting for a acceptance/rejection notice from my in-state Pharmacy School. I'm not too worried about possibly getting denied. I'll be disappointed, but life will go on. Whatever happens happens ;)

I'll be 33 when I start and 37 when I am done. That should help bring up the average.

23...if i get accepted 24 when school starts:xf:

Just turned 35 a couple weeks ago. Guess I'm the old fart of the group so far. :laugh:

I will be 20 when I start in the fall, but basically 21 because my birthday is a month after classes start!