How old is everyone?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Just turned 25, will be 29 when pharmacy school is finished, hopefully!

Members don't see this ad.

Man..here I was feeling bad because of my parents that I'm 23 and barely applying for pharmacy school. Though all you low low 20 year olds that are in, I hate you all! lol I'm kidding but there is some envy there. :p

I hope to be in school 2010 so I'll be 30 when I start and 34 when I finish! Yikes!:eek:

Members don't see this ad :)
I'll be 22 when I start Pharmacy school.

I'll be 23 in the fall, so hopefully I'll be 27 by the time I am done

I'll be 27 when classes start this fall. So I'll be almost 31 when I graduate. I felt so old at my interviews. All these kids with their technology and the mtv.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'll be 32 when I start. No I don't care how old I am. I'm still dead sexy.

I just turned 24.. and will be applying this year! =) Hopefully I'll start when I'm 25.. finish when I'm 29.

:cool: :D

There has to be at least one forty year old around here. I can't really be the oldest one around.

I thought the original question was how old are you or how old were you when you got accepted... not how old will you be when school starts, or how old will you be when you graduate.

I was 19 when I was accepted, 20 when I started, and 23 when I graduate. :)

I have a classmate who was 17 when she was accepted. I also have a classmate who was in her 40's when she was accepted.

Age doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things. :)

I'm going to be 23 this week and by the time I get my PharmD, I will be 27 *ugh*

If I decide to do a residency, I'll be 28 or 29 when I start practicing.

And I think I'll be 39 (max) when I finish paying off my loans ....ugh.

I'm going to be 23 this week and by the time I get my PharmD, I will be 27 *ugh*

If I decide to do a residency, I'll be 28 or 29 when I start practicing.

And I think I'll be 39 (max) when I finish paying off my loans ....ugh.

That should be the real question here...how old will you be when you pay off your loans!? :eek: Let's see....I am 34 now and starting pharm school in the fall, so I figure I'll have them paid off in time to retire! :(

23 when I start, 26 when I graduate.

Just turned 24 early this month.
Will finish pharm school at the tender age of 27 or 28 years young, depends on which one i go to :D

Shed a tear for me I am 29 and im starting in fall 2009 done in 2013 at 32!!!!!!!!!! Half way to retirement age when I am graduated... boo! :(

I'll be 21 when I start!
University of Wisconsin Madison
Class of 2013:soexcited:

Accepted:
University of Wisconsin-Madison
Creighton University

Waitlisted:
Midwestern-CCP

Rejected:

University of Minnesota

wow i'm kinda surprised, i thought there were a lot more kids here

i'll be 24 by start time

20 currently, (23 when I get my Bachelors in Health Science) and Hopefully 27 become a Pharm.D

started at 30, will finish at 34. Damn, did I really work for Pfizer for 8 years after undergrad? Didn't feel that long. :(

I was 20 when I started and will be 24 when i graduate.

23 now, will be 46 when I start. Ooops jk. Will be 24 when I start. =) Wow there are a lot of young 'uns...

23 almost 24 by the time class starts. What was I thinking two or three years ago?? I should have been applying to pharm school. I am just happy to start this year. Too bad I'll be almost 30 when I'm done.

26 will turn 27 when school starts and 30 when I am out of the school.

22 when I start, 26 (or close to it) when I am done. Wow, I just realized that that seems pretty old to finally be starting my career.

I'm starting this year and I'll be 35;)

26 when school starts...Oh and my wife, myself and our new son will all be moving across the country to start school in August!!

I'm 19 going on 20. I am just starting my pre-req's so hopefully I can get into pharmacy school for sure by the time I'm 23.

Wow am I seriously the youngest??
It's the same with the pharmacy I work at. All the other techs are a lot older. The closest one to my age is 11 years :hungover:

18 now. 19 if I get to slip by with only pre reqs at UW.

i just turned 29! O.O

but I'm really happy with my decision to get into pharm.
even at this age. lol.

i just turned 29! O.O

but I'm really happy with my decision to get into pharm.
even at this age. lol.

I am in the same boat. I will be 29 when I start, but what else am I going to do with the next four years of my life?:oops: