How old is everyone?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I turn 25 on Oct 28 2009 at around 4 pm. I am born on the same day as Bill Gates.😀
 
18 when i started pharmacy school the first time... 23 when i start again lol... its funny
 
28 when i start...32 when im done...god im ****ing old (relatively)

i graduated 05 with a non science degree (at average age of 22) and it has taken me 4 years to come to terms with the fact i HATE the idea of law school.

i feel like i need to make up time by doing something incredible....if i dont something bad might happen, lol.

and im single no kids. feel my male biological clock ticking to boot. oh gosh.

I am in almost exactly the same boat as you, later2pharm! except it's a female biological clock in my case (despite my username 🙂)
 
I apologize if this topic has been posted to death. I did a search for "how old" "average age" etc and it kept coming up with no results.

Anyways I was just wondering how old everyone is who just got accepted or how old they were when they got accepted.

I am basically trying to get an average age of everyone who got in, yes I do know you can go to each school and look at their stats but this forum is much better.

There are a lot of stats here. Including info about tuition and costs of living. I would recommend this site to anyone
 
I'm 20 and I am moving to New Orleans in 2 weeks to go to Xavier. I won't even be old enough to have a delicious beverage on Bourbon St.